jump to contents
Home »Higher Education »Classes of degrees: learning outcomes »Earth sciences »
Graduates of this degree course must have acquired:
- the fundamentals of chemistry, physics, mathematics and computer science;
- basic theoretical, experimental and practical knowledge of the various areas concerning the earth;
- some degree of familiarity with research methods;
- the ability to use fundamental tools to analyse geological systems and processes;
- sufficient operational competence in their field as well as laboratory competence.