jump to contents
Home »Higher Education »Classes of degrees: learning outcomes »Geography »
Graduates of this degree course must:
- possess a solid basic knowledge in geography, economics, sociology, culture and law;
- possess the theoretical, technical and methodological tools necessary to interpret and represent the geographical world, as well as the relationship between human activity and the physical environment;
- be able to use the main tools for computing and information technologies;
- possess the ability to speak and write about the field, to communicate general information in at least one EU language other than Italian;
- have developed adequate skills for theeffective communication and management of information.