jump to contents
Home »Higher Education »Classes of degrees: learning outcomes »Psychology »
Graduates of this degree course must:
- acquire the basic knowledge pertaining to the fundamental subject fields of psychology;
- be competent in the methods and procedures of scientific research;
- acquire practical competences enabling them to apply their theoretical knowledge to operational contexts;
- acquire the experience and skills needed to work professionally in the services devised for individuals, groups, organisations, and communities;
- be able to use instruments for effective communication and management of information.