jump to contents
Home »Higher Education »Classes of degrees: learning outcomes »Sociology »
Graduates of this degree course must:
- possess adequate knowledge of the basic disciplines in sociology and social sciences and be able to carry out analysis in these fields;
- have a good command of the methods for sociological research and of the technical aspects of the various sectors of application, including practical skills related to the measuring, collecting and treating of data pertinent to social analysis;
- be able to work in groups;
- be able to apply acquired knowledge to the general cultural, economic, and social contexts within local, national, and international contexts;
- possess adequate skills and tools for the effective communication and management of information.