jump to contents
Home »Higher Education »Classes of degrees: learning outcomes »Statistics »
Graduates of this degree course must:
- possess adequate knowledge of statistics;
- have an adequate knowledge of the basic social, economic and statistical sciences and/or in any other related areas decided upon by the university;
- be competent in research and statistics methodology;
- have practical and operational competence regarding the gathering and analysis of pertinent data;
- be trained to think in a logical, conceptual and methodological manner in order to plan and carry out statistical research for observation and experimentation as well as in order to establish computer databases.