jump to contents


Home »Studying in Italy »Information »Stay card »

Study in Italy
Italian higher education for international students
italiano  italiano  italiano  italiano  italiano 

Stay card (Eu national and Eu-equated citizens)

This page has to be updated for further information please verify
Studenti Stranieri

Before leaving your home country, apply for the statement necessary to obtain the stay card (carta di soggiorno) once in Italy; the statement is issued by the competent Italian diplomatic authority in your country.

You are not obliged to show your stay card to the competent office of the H.Ed. institution concerned when you go for matriculation.s